It’s the month of LOVE, so let’s talk date night.
Or more importantly, fun date night! Wondering how to romance your girlfriend/husband/boyfriend/wife, trying to find inspiration before your next Tinder date or just fancy really jazzing up your Galentines? Don’t settle for the same old restaurant.
We’ve compiled a list of five seriously unusual romantic things to do in London for couples. Spice up Date Night with these extraordinary evenings.
1. Nothing screams London more than a… pop up Scottish dance evening?! Learn the art of ceilidh dance and jig the night away! Head to the Pop Up Ceilidh!
2. Sail away on the Instagram Ship of Dreams and steam down the canal in a Hot Tub (you read that right). Climb on board the HotTug and stay toasty no matter the weather! Hot Tug down the London canals!
3. Swing from treetops together (yes, also in London!), without having to shin up there first… Or if 3D painting is more your niche, there’s plenty of options to choose from; London’s most immersive VR co-operative experience changes seasonally, so you can experience something new every time! Head to the Other World!
4. Okay, so you fancy getting active in real life? Two words - ice climbing. We’re not even sure if we need to say much more but it’s certainly a unique way to chill out (sorry, we had too...)! Slide down to Vertical Chill London.
5. Burlesque with a difference - real vintage glamour, surrounded by beautiful antiques, this speakeasy plays host to fire eaters, snake charmers, magicians and more… Gin House Burlesque is a unique twist on a timeless date night classic.
Galentines, Valentines… PALENTINES?! It’s not all about Feb 14th.. Explore London any day of the week with our carefully curated range of Day Dates. Time together is the best gift you can give <3 Our foodie experiences come with a touch of adventure...
6. Head to Merchant’s Tavern for Lunch and begin your Shoreditch day date. Enjoy a signature cocktail on arrival and then choose from 2 or 3 courses. With map in hand explore Shoreditch backstreets (cocktail safari anyone?). Your day is perfectly organised from start to finish.
7. Get to know your Bankside from your Borough; tuck in to the best pancakes in town and discover Bankside like a local with our curated map, itinerary and free self-guided audio adventure.
If you love a bit of London entertainment, and love a list even more, then here's a few of our fave London Listicles (in a list, of course...!)