London is a city full of history, culture, and excitement. With so much to see and do, it can be overwhelming to plan your visit. But if you're looking for something a little different than the usual tourist attractions, we've got you covered. Here are 5 unconventional ways to explore London:
- Street Art Tour - If you're a fan of street art, take a tour of some of the best street art in London. Indytute offers a street art tour that takes you through the streets of Shoreditch, where you'll see some of the most impressive murals and graffiti in the city. Your guide will give you insights into the artists and their work, and you'll even have a chance to try your own hand at spray painting.
- Chocolate Making Workshop - Take a break from sightseeing and indulge your sweet tooth with a chocolate making workshop. Learn the art of chocolate making from a master chocolatier, and create your own delicious chocolates to take home. Indytute offers a variety of chocolate making workshops, from truffle making to chocolate cocktail making.
- Rooftop Yoga - Get a new perspective on London with a rooftop yoga class. Indytute offers rooftop yoga classes with stunning views of the city. Enjoy a relaxing yoga session while taking in the beautiful skyline.
- Secret Food Tour - Discover hidden culinary gems in London with a secret food tour. Indytute offers a tour that takes you to some of the best food spots in the city that are off the beaten path. You'll sample a variety of delicious foods and learn about the history of the area.
- Wine Tasting Tour - London is home to some excellent wine bars and wine shops. Indytute offers a wine tasting tour that takes you to some of the best wine spots in the city. You'll sample a variety of wines and learn about the history of wine in London. Plus, you'll get to enjoy some delicious wine and food pairings along the way.
These are just a few of the unconventional ways to explore London. Indytute offers a wide variety of unique and exciting experiences and gifts that will help you make the most of your time in the city. From family days out to gift experiences for couples, and luxury gifts for fathers, there's something for everyone. Book your experience today and discover a side of London you never knew existed.
Looking for more ideas on things to do in London? Check out our collection of experiences, including family days out,