Make 3 natural cleaning products using essential oils for a chemical-free sparkle.
WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT?
Toxins. Pollutants. Chemicals. If you have even the slightest inclination to go green then these are the substances that you instinctively know cause problems to the environment.
They can also cause problems to our health when they are introduced into our homes on a regular basis. The truth is our cleaning products, maybe doing rather more than purging our surfaces. The spray we use in the bath, the floor cleaners and furniture polish all contain chemicals, and the silly thing is we don’t really need them. Our houses can still sparkle and shine, and we can eliminate bad bacteria just using natural cleaning products.
WHAT WILL I BE MAKING?
Anna runs Natural OptiMum. In this experience, you will learn the secrets of the green clean. Essentially you will learn how to make your own cleaning products. And the know how to keep your house toxin free. You may hate housework, but it’s good to know that the air you breathe as you flit, spray and rub just got a whole lot healthier.
* Anti-bacterial surface cleaning spray
* A dust and polish spray
* soft scrub bathroom cleaner
WHAT ELSE WILL I LEARN?
* Common chemicals in our home environment and the effect they have on our health and our endocrine system (hormones)
* What we can do to manage the level of toxins we come into contact with on a daily basis
* How to effectively clean our home, leaving it sparkling, smelling divine and free of bad bacteria while preserving our good gut flora (bacteria)
* How using high-grade essential oils can naturally scent your products while also offering impressive cleaning results
* How to save money by making your own cleaning products
THE ALL IMPORTANT DETAILS
All glass containers, ingredients, essential oils and recipes are included in the price
Please wear old clothes or bring an apron.
WHEN & WHERE
- Once a month 3pm-5pm on Sundays
- Crouch End, London
Insider tip: Make a day of it in Crouch End and have a delicious lunch at Independent restaurant,The Haberdashery, or head to Alexandra Palace's farmers market that happens every Sunday.