All the kit + a video tutorial to make a fabulous pair of clogs.
WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT?
Get ready to see clogs everywhere. They have become (again) very cool. Even Chanel and Hermes have added them to their collections. They’ve been around a long time. 19th-century Dutch farmers were never happier than with a wooden sole, and of course no hippy worth the name didn’t have at least one pair - usually in chrome yellow or poison green.
These sandal clogs are just the best. The wood soles are sourced from Sweden, from sustainable lime wood, and are ergonomically designed to ensure the best posture.
The Italian leather comes in either grainy or smooth finish - you choose, and has been selected for it’s environmental credentials. There is a wide range of colours to choose from and you can mix and match.
The kit comes with everything you will need in the box - even a spare block of wood so you can get some hammer practice in before embarking on the actual clog.
Wear them with socks in the winter, that way you keep your street cred and your toes stay toasty.
- European made ergonomic clog soles crafted from sustainably-grown lime
- Beautiful Italian leather in your chosen colours
- Paper pattern of your chosen style
- Scalpel and spare blades for defined, clean cutting
- Leather awl to make stitch holes
- Leather saddlers needle and premium waxed thread
- Leather hole punches to make buckle holes
- Solid brass buckle
- Solid brass tacks to secure the leather uppers to the sole
- Specialist soling glue
- Block of wood to practice hammering in the tacks
- Detailed step by step instructions with clear illustrations
- Access code to a make along video tutorial
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A hammer/mallet
- A pair of scissors
- A metal ruler
- Matches or a lighter
- A sturdy table or hard surface protected by some lino or a plastic chopping board to work on
Add your size to the notes section when you checkout.
The wooden bases have a 5cm heel.
- EU35 - 22.5cm long by 7.8 cm at widest toe point
- EU36 - 23cm long by 8cm at widest toe point
- EU37 - 23.7cm long by 8.2cm at widest toe point
- EU38 - 24.5cm long by 8.4 cm at widest toe point
- EU39 - 25cm long by 8.5cm at widest toe point
- EU40 - 25.6cm long by 8.7cm at widest toe point
- EU41 - 26.3cm long by 8.9cm at widest toe point
- EU42 - 27cm long by 9.1cm at widest toe point
THE ALL IMPORTANT DETAILS
👉 Shipping costs included UK ONLY
👉 Add a message for the card at checkout