Chef’s Table for 2-6 people. Give someone incredible a night off cooking.
WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT?
This is certainly not ‘chop at home’ dining. This is an extraordinary stay at home experience.
A star chef taking over your kitchen, to prepare a dinner (or lunch) to die for. These guys have worked at the best - think The Dorchester or The Fat Duck. This is special occasion food (birthday, proposal?), or dinner for six, and you don’t have to do a single thing apart from eat and go ‘hmmmmm’. Your chosen chef will be in touch to discuss menus (obviously they are bespoke, or chef can suggest), and vegetarians, vegans are of course treated to the best mother nature has to offer. All you will have to do is open the door and smile. Cheffy arrives with everything needed to prepare and serve you and your guests, oh, and best of all - they clean up at the end.
TELL ME MORE
This gift experience is exclusive and personal. You could share the costs with your friends, who will be thrilled to have an evening out chez vous... with no curfew!
Choose between an exceptional date for two or spend quality time with friends
- Romantic 4 + course dinner or bespoke tasting menu (or lunch) for 2 prepared by a chef at a venue of your choice or your home.
- Chef’s menus from a sumptuous meal to fine-dining for a party of 4 to 6.
THE ALL IMPORTANT DETAILS
* not including booze, which you can add and pair with your dining experience or BYO
* travel within the M25 included
* Not valid on dates such a NYE / Christmas / Valentines Day
HOW DOES IT WORK?
All you have to do is pay for the gift experience you wish to purchase. We’ll send a voucher including booking information to you or directly to the recipient. You or your recipient needs to check the information on the voucher and book your experience date.