If you thought pasta making was all about a metal machine with a roller, then think again (gluten-free available!)
WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT?
You are about to become a pasta artist, and you will be taught by the best artisan pasta maker this side of Naples.
Silvana is a 4th generation pasta maker. Her great-grandfather started a pasta shop back in 1893, and she has been tweaking the dough since she was a tiny child. You only have to look at her gluten-free rose ravioli to know you are about to learn from an expert.
Classes are kept small - max five students, so expect a lot of individual attention.
You will be learning about the history of pasta, what to look out for if you need a quick dried fix from the supermarket, how to make the fillings and how to shape the dough.
Of course, you will be eating your creations.
Ask to see the photograph of great grandfather in front of his pasta shop. Magic.
THE ALL IMPORTANT DETAILS
- All ingredients included
- The regular pasta class is 4 hours and takes place weekly on Thursday at 7:30pm and Saturday at 4:30pm
- The gluten free class is 3 hours and takes place on Monday evening at 8pm and Saturday at 11am
- Located at Silvana's fab home in Brentford (just 30 mins from Waterloo)
- Small intimate classes of max 5 students
- Sweet snack + Italian coffee/ tea/ hot chocolate/ bottled water included
HOW DOES IT WORK?
All you have to do is pay for the gift experience you wish to purchase. We’ll send a voucher including booking information to you or directly to the recipient. You or your recipient needs to check the information on the voucher and book your experience date.