Get inky with this complete set + video tutorial and create your own lino prints to use again and again.
WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT?
The good old days. School art class and lino cuts. Lino cutting is huge fun.
Design your own cards, wrapping paper and labels or go all Picasso (he loved a bit of lino), and create some proper art. This is your introduction into print. As with all our home kits everything you need is provided in the box. Blades and a roller, lino and ink. There is a test piece of lino so you don’t have to commit until you’re sure, and also a video tutorial from our experts - The Print Collective, who run pop up workshops in galleries and community spaces.
This is the moment to reveal your artistic side and get just a little bit inky.
Each box comes packed with all the essentials you'll need:
- 1 x illustrated instruction handbook
- 2 x A6 Easy Cut Lino (you can use both sides)
- 1 x Test piece lino,
- 1 x A5 printing board
- 1 x 75mm Essdee printing roller,
- 1 x 100ml Brilliant Blue Waterbased Relief Printing Ink
- 2 x A5 Tracing paper sheets,
- 1 x Lino cutter handle plus 3 blades (sizes 1, 2 ,10)
- 6 x A5 Sheets of heavyweight cartridge in white and cream colour
- 2 x A6 Kraft cards and envelopes
- 2 x Kraft card tags
All kits come with a link to a detailed recording to follow along at home.
TELL ME MORE
You can either go with the flow and create whatever you fancy, or there will be a video tutorial online made available with every purchase.
THE ALL IMPORTANT DETAILS
👉 Shipping costs included UK ONLY
👉 You'll receive a £5 gift card to spend on any 'in person' Indytute experience
🎁 Select wrapped and send direct to a friend with a personalised card (leave your message at checkout)