Unplug at Home Farm's idyllic glampsite. A night for 2 in a luxury bell tent just 30 mins from Kings Cross.
WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT?
Home Farm Glamping is the perfect way to soak up peace and tranquility, set in 150 acres of waving grass and romantic woodlands this is the place for city dwellers to unplug.
Set in the middle of a family farm, there was once a sleepy bean field. Nothing much happened in the bean field, until 2014, when Jess the farmer’s daughter was inspired to invite busy Londoners to experience this slow down of pace and possibility of quieting the mind through being in nature.
13 miles from central London, a mere tube ride away she has now realised her vision.
YOUR BELL TENT
Book into a cosy bell tent where all you need to remember is your overnight bag. Beautifully furnished with a comfy double bed (and additional two singles) with luxe warm bedding, it's the perfect night away for a couple or two friends. Each tent has its own outdoor seating area and BBQ. Marshmallows can be toasted around the festoon-lined fire pit. Showers and loos are a short walk away.
- £120 Sun-Thurs stays in Apr, May, Sept (excludes bank holiday Sunday and May half term. Guests are welcome to put the value of their voucher towards a stay on these dates but would need to pay a supplement)
- £180 Sun-Thurs stays in August (excludes bank holiday Sunday. Guests are welcome to put the value of their voucher towards a stay on these dates but would need to pay a supplement)
- £190 Friday nights in Apr, May, Sept
Your gift voucher can be used on a date within 12 months! If your recipient wants to add more nights to their experience or grab a bigger tent they can do on booking.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Dogs are welcome (for an extra £10 on booking your date)
- There's onsite catering, breakfast boxes and delicious BBQ boxes that can be pre-ordered (not included)
- There are pubs within a 20 min walk (phew!)
- Ideal for 2 but sleeps up to 4 for no extra cost.
- Children are very welcome on site.
- Elstree, Hertfordshire, WD6. Just 30 mins from Kings Cross, or a hop, skip and a tube along the Northern & Jubilee Line.
"We found Home Farm back in 2017 having read a rave review in the Evening Standard and have been coming back every year since. An utterly splendid place that is in the countryside but close to London too. We relish our stay, the bbq'ing, the firepit and being outdoors. Already booked for 2023, since you then." Mark (Sept '22)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
All you have to do is pay for the gift experience you wish to purchase. We’ll send a voucher including booking information to you or directly to the recipient. You or your recipient needs to check the information on the voucher and book your experience date.