Looking for skateboard lessons in London? Rolling into work, just took on a whole new meaning. Suitable for all ages.
WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT?
Admit it, we’ve all had a moment of skateboard envy. Watching the cool dudes who have total control of the board. It’s never too late to become one of those cool dudes .If you feel you need a bit of inspiration, check out all those movies where a skateboard wins the day. It all started in ‘Back to the Future’ the film that inspired a generation.
WHAT WILL I BE LEARNING?
This is a one hour private skate lesson, and as it’s a private lesson it can be done at a time to suit you. If you’ve been a past master and want to hone your skills that’s fine too. You can choose your location, skate park or public park whichever suits you.
You’ll be learning ‘The Cornerstone Skills’ - the correct way to stand on your board, the push and the carve, before moving onto more advanced maneuvers - Kick Turns anybody?
No one is pretending this is an easy skill to master. It’s challenging and exciting. This is your new green, clean, transport machine. Get ready for the first ride of your life.
THE ALL IMPORTANT DETAILS
- Skateboards and all safety equipment included.
- Access to beginner skateboarding app so you can learn some skills prior to the class.
- One hour private class.
- Suitable for all ages (partners to parents all welcome)
- Your lesson is available in South, East or Central London and will be confirmed when you book. Can be at the Skatepark or a public park.
- Go-Pro video from the lesson to remember your day.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
All you have to do is pay for the gift experience you wish to purchase. We’ll send a voucher including booking information to you or directly to the recipient. You or your recipient needs to check the information on the voucher and book your experience date.