All the kit to make your own cold-pressed organic soap with natural herbs and shea butter at home.
BACK IN STOCK 3 August
WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT?
Let’s do our bit to help the planet and make the bathroom a plastic-free zone. Plastic bottles have had their day!
Prepare to learn the cooking techniques, how to prepare a soap base and how to heat and monitor temperatures.
Choose from a selection of colours and experiment with marbling and layering colour. You'll be able to choose between three different scents, think rose and geranium, orange and ylang-ylang or mint and chocolate. You will be working with natural ingredients to fragrance the soap, as well as herbs and flowers that add to the dermatological properties in the bar.
You will have your very own custom made soap and the know-how to carry on producing (gifts sorted for a lifetime!).
TELL ME MORE
We all know that soap is one of those bathroom luxuries. The smell and texture contribute a vital sensory edge to our soak experience. And what’s going into the bar? Remember, this is a product you put on your skin everyday, and it should moisturise and protect.
- Rose and Geranium - Rose hip exfoliant with rose clay and beetroot colours.
- Orange and ylang ylang - poppy seed exfoliant, marigold petals, turmeric and charcoal colours.
- Citrus fruit trio - lemon, lime and pink grapefruit. Turmeric, seaweed and beetroot to colour. Shea inserts into clear base.
- Chocolate and Peppermint - peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils, with seaweed and cacao powder to colour and dried peppermint exfoliant.
- Shea butter
- basic moulds
- a choice of 3 essential oils and 3 colours
- video tutorial
THE ALL IMPORTANT DETAILS
- Pre-recorded video with monthly live Q&A
- All materials provided but you will need your own bowls, and use a microwave or Bain Marie to heat.
🎁 Select wrapped and send direct to a friend with a personalised card (leave your message at checkout)