Scotland. Land of the brave, the stag, distilleries and Peter Meechan, who is the man bringing a taste of Scotland to your dining table.
Of course the key to Scottish cooking is the ingredients. These cuts of meat will simply melt.
Choose between ‘the Wild Venison Feast’ or lash out with ‘The Gourmet Rib Eye’ each with their own particular Scottish twist. A splash of whisky just to elevate the sauces, a Skirlie crumb, caramelised onions all put together with the skill that won Peter Meechan World Young Chef competition in 2020.
This is a cookaway to savour. Bring out the cut glass, forage for a napkin and think ‘Scotland’. And remember ‘A hungersome wame haes nae lugs’. This is gourmet dining at home.
Get ready to impress.
Gourmet Rib Eye
- Bone-In Ribeye - The bone-in cooking method allows this premium cut of ribeye to retain maximum flavour, making the steak juicy, succulent, and the ultimate crowd pleaser.
- Hispi Cabbage with Pangrattato - A fresh and crunchy accompaniment that perfectly complements the richness of the ribeye. Blanching the cabbage retains its crisp texture and vibrant colour. It’s finished with pangrattato and a creamy Dijon dressing.
- Boulangère Potatoes - This moorish recipe is made up of layers of creamy potatoes and caramelised onions, slow cooked in a flavoursome veal stock for a decadent side dish.
Allergens - Celery, Gluten, Milk, Mustard, Sulphites.
Wild Venison Feast
- Venison Loin with Skirlie Crumb - Venison is not only a delicious and tender meat, but it is also highly sustainable and ethically sourced. Our venison comes expertly prepared from our butchers in Wiltshire and this recipe is the ultimate tribute to Scottish dining. “Skirlie” is a Scottish word for toasted savoury oatmeal flavoured with onions, butter, and stock.
- Whisky Braised Leeks Charred leeks accentuate the smoky flavours from the Scotch whisky which are excellently balanced by a light, creamy sauce. This iconic winter vegetable showcases the best of British produce with a Scottish twist.
- Celeriac Gratin An often-overlooked ingredient, celeriac has a subtle nutty flavour which is accentuated when layered with a parmesan infused sauce to make a creamy gratin. This dish is deliciously indulgent and perfect for complementing the beautiful deep flavour of the venison.
Allergens - - Celery, Milk, Mustard, Sulphites. May contain: Wheat.
Choice of sauces
- Red Wine Jus - A timeless classic which perfectly accentuates the succulent flavours of the meat. This sauce is best made with patience and skill for the ultimate experience.
- Scottish Whisky Peppercorn Sauce - A luxurious sauce made by layering red wine, port, veal stock, green peppercorns and Scotch whisky. The homemade sauce is finished with a dash of cream for the perfect texture to complement the rich cuts of meat.
👉 All ingredients and recipe cards included.
👉 Deliveries are to UK Mainland (currently cannot deliver overnight to the Scottish Highlands, Islands or N. Ireland.)
👉 Deliveries arrive Tuesday to Saturday
👉 Allow 72 hours from order to delivery
👉 Price includes delivery.
👉 On average across products, 95% of packaging is made from natural and renewable resources. 52% is paper-based, 38% glass and 5% metal.