Giveaway T&C's - Indytute X The Cookaway
Conditions of entry:
Terms & Conditions - 03.10.22 - 13.10.2022
This draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over.
Employees of the Indytute, Cookaway agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw are not eligible to enter.
Details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry set out by these terms and conditions that the entrant agrees to abide by them. The outcome of the draw is final and the Indytute and The Cookaway reserves the right not to enter into correspondence regarding disputes.
Entering the competition:
To enter this competition entrants must:
Submit their email address via the prize draw landing page hosted on indytute.com
Entries cannot be amended in any way after submission or may be deemed ineligible.
- All entries will be accepted for the duration of the draw period. The draw period is defined as being from 03.10.2022 - 13.10.2022
- Entries must be made before 17:00 on 13.10.2022 to be deemed valid.
- The Prizes are stated in the copy of the post. They are;
A Diwali Cookalong ingredients box plus access to the live cookalong worth £75. All entrants will also receive a £5 gift voucher from The Indytute to spend within the month.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries.
- Prize Draw winners will be contacted on the email used to enter the prize draw by the Indytute. If the Indytute doesn't receive a response from the winner within 48 hours, the Indytute reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative entrant, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Indytute and The Cookaway decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Indytute and The Cookaway and not to any other party.